Dr. Greg O'Toole, Ph.D.
Openwebby & Penn State
Lecturer, Sr. Web Software Engineer, Author
Photo: Testing out some new biomedical equipment in the B.R.A.I.N Lab (Biomedical Response Analysis to Informational Networks). Pictured here with EEG cap and eye tracker aparatus.
There are several ways to get in touch with me.
- Office Hours: 316 Woodland Building, Penn State Abington
- Walk-in classroom PODS or virtual PODS (Personalized On-Demand Support sessions). This is for students only during semesters. Hours for PODS will be in the syllabus.
- greg - @ - openwebby.com
- gto1 - @ - psu.edu
- Mobile & text: +1 (eight-one-four) 380-four-9-six-1
- Skype: gregory.otoole1
- Google Hangouts
- Openwebby Chat - I am often on this site's chat. If you log on and I'm in chat, I'm usually available. (How do I use chat?)
- Slack, freenode IRC, Google Chat, and iMessage. (Email me for contacts.)
- Penn State Yammer